Friday, October 17, 2008

Purple Reign: Fall's new "it" color

It's official, purple is the new black (or at least it is for this season until next season where red may be the new black and then back to black as the new black)! Whether you like it or not it's the new "it" color for Fall. But don't start getting all nervous and stressed out about wearing head to toe purple (a la Prince). You can always inject color with a cute bag or shoe. I have a couple of items I'm currently rocking including a hot suede bag and a regal sheath dress (very Michelle Obama).








Here's the dress I have, currently available on sale for $74.99 at Banana Republic (no longer available online)




Another hot accessory this season, the clutch, in the "it" color available at www.bananarepublic.com for $97.50 (Now you're ready for Purple Rain 2, The Sequel)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right...purple is it this season. I recently purchased a pair of royal purple tights that I plan to jazz up a black dress and my black loubie booties...ohh la la :) (in my best French accent).
Mrs. Lewis

Anonymous said...

i love your attitude about shopping. thanks for the tips.
lgt