Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome! Rolaids Aren't The Only Thing That Spell Relief

The economy, gas prices, the war, your job (or lack of), relationship drama, your mother (not mine, she's absolutely perfect): We have a million reasons to be stressed. I know life with all its blessings can be hectic. I often rely on some good ole' retail therapy to help me out. I used to feel the need to tell little white lies to cover up when I'm involved in a little stress relief. Listen, as long as I'm able to pay my bills I see no reason to stop (don't waste your time-you can cancel my intervention). When I get weak and think I should change my ways and stop my methods of de-stressing, I remember a great quote my mother once lovingly told me, "Well, it's better than drugs."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl Congrats! I am proud of you and hopefully we can keep this going. Peace!

TL XOXOXO!!

Dallas Urban Media, LLC said...

Hey girl! Sandy sent this to me! Your blog is so dope!!!! I hope you blow up in the fashion mecca of LA!!! Michelle London, Dallas

Anonymous said...

Hey Nieski, I was reading your blogs and they are GREAT. I will be checking from time to time so I can stay up on the latest from a Pro! Auntie Janice