Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Flashback/Friendly Shopping Reminder

Hey Ladies, once again it's Friday! Hope you're gearing up for a fabulous and fun weekend. LA girls it's that time again, the last Friday of the month. Time for the the Los Angeles Fashion District's monthly sample sale. Head over to the California Market Center, New Mart and The Cooper Building (my new personal favorite) for all the finest fashion at a deep discount (check out the info here). The stores have already bought for Fall '09 so the sale is sure to have new Fall fashion to be pushed out of the showrooms to make room for new merchandise. I love Fridays and I'm ready to do my thing (if heading home for an appointment with my couch is considered a thing). This song is a old favorite that always gets me in a smoothed out mood.

Tribe Called Quest -Bonita Applebaum


BONUS "Between the Sheets" Remix
Remember this one? (Cha-Cha anyone?)

No comments: