Wednesday, May 5, 2010

American Beauty


My apologies for skipping Monday's post this week. I dread Mondays so much I guess I tried to forget it all together. This week's already been crazy (actually more like the last 2 months) so I really need to take the edge off with a little fashion. When things are crazy sometimes I think the best approach is to keep things simple. That's why I love these looks that showcase timeless fashion. Classic American fashion never goes out of style.


Nanette Lepore Charlotte Shirtdress $248. Cute chambray shirt dress with a sexy twist.






























Nanette Lepore Modern Love Dress $348. The fit friendly (on all body types) cotton wrap dress in a color that pops.

















White Straight Jean $79.50, Banana Republic. What's American style without denim? I love white denim when the heat turns up.








DKNY Deck Stripe Bandeau Top, $64 & Bikini Bottoms $48. Simple style in navy (I love navy) and red stripes with button details.


Oh, and happy Cinco De Mayo. Have a Margarita for me (happy hour anyone?).

1 comment:

Joy Hunter said...

Love the blue shirt dress, but everybody can definitely not pull this off...figuratively speaking. Cool blog. I'll keep checking for updates as an aspiring fashionista myself. Peace and hair grease! - Joy H.