Monday, May 17, 2010

Save The Date

Wow, what a whirlwind week! Lot's of work, sprinkled in with some play and oh-I got engaged! I'm back and I couldn't be happier (even if it is a Monday). Just look what I happened to stumble across, the cutest jewelry keepsake idea ever. I know I missed Mother's Day with this, but I love this gift idea for any special occasion (wedding anniversary, graduation date, child's birthday). It's the perfect accessory for yourself or someone special in your life (hint, hint). Enjoy your week!
The Calendar Necklace in Yellow Gold $375, Dalla Nonna Jewelry. all photos courtesy of dallanonnajewelry.com














The Calendar Necklace comes in shiny or matte finish in Sterling Silver, 14Kt Yellow, Rose or White Gold. The Calendar Necklace in Shiny Silver $150, Dalla Nonna Jewelry.

1 comment:

cerinb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Of course my MOTHER told me!!