Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh REALLY?!

Welcome back from a long Fourth of July weekend. I've come to realize in my time off that two unexpected things have the ability to suck me in: The Real Housewives of New Jersey (by far the craziest people I've ever encountered on television, yes crazier than Atlanta) and late night infomercials (hey I'm stretching out my time off I would dare go to sleep early). Now some of these infomercials may actually have some purpose (Brazilian Booty Lift, Bare Minerals- I get it) but after seeing the infomercial for the Bandinis arm weights/bracelets I actually want these people arrested. They claim you can wear these bracelet weights while doing errands, your hair, driving, etc and then wear them out all day as a fashion accessory. Who can actually get away with wearing these atrocities, Wonder Woman? I thought it was a spoof from Saturday Night Live, but to my horror these people are serious. They claim Bandinis are fashionable with any outfit. If you believe that I have some vacation property I'd like to sell you in Iraq and you just might be crazier than one of those Housewives from New Jersey.


For just $19.99 you can get public humiliation too at http://www.getbandinis.com/!

No comments: