Monday, December 22, 2008

If The Sweater Fits...Wear It

The holiday party season is on and my friend had the cutest themed Christmas party last night. It was the ultimate anti-fashion statement, an ugly sweater party. There were drinks, music, great food (this girl's a good cook) and of course a contest for which guy and girl had the ugliest sweater. I had to go into stores that would normally cause me the break out in hives to find a sweater but I must admit it was fun to wear (Hey I'm a team player). Needless to say it probably won't get much rotation in my wardrobe. Fun party idea though. Know anyone interested in a red, snowman Christmas sweater?


Winner! I think the earrings gave me the edge over the competition (handmade by myself).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genise!!!! Girl! How about I've been meaning to log on to your site for the longest. Especially since I saw you at homecoming! LOL I saw your card in my wallet last week and then I tried looking for it this morning and couldn't find it. But....I figured if I went to your page on BRU, you'd have the link posted on there. And....you did! LOL Heeey girl! You might inspire me to start blogging again! Good work! I'll have to save you to my favorites! Happy holidays! Love ya dearly! ~ NaTanya aka Brown Sugar (blogger) LOL

Anonymous said...

The earrings!!! And that's all I have to say. :)
Lady Lewis

Dance411 said...

girl you look too cute in this hot mess sweater :)