Monday, April 20, 2009

Sneak Attack

With the exception of the gym, running, cleaning out my garage, or playing basketball (okay I don't really play basketball) I'm not really a sneaker girl. True, there are some really cute options out there but I must admit I've haven't mastered the art of the sneaker (and yes it's a serious deal, sort of like being a hard core Star Wars fan). I'm sure I'm not alone. I certainly don't mind the laid back, cool comfort of a sneaker but I always rely on the help of a couple old friends.









Converse All Star Low Top in Black $45 (top), Converse All Star High Top in Ivory $45. I love my Chucks. They're always comfortable, versatile and classic. If you're wild and crazy they come in every color or pattern imaginable.









Adidas Superstar 2 $70. Both me and RUN DMC can't be wrong. I will always own a clean, white pair of classic shell toe adidas.

No comments: