Friday, April 17, 2009

Your Boat or Mine?

Alright, you got me. I don't have a yacht (or a sail boat or even a small, single-motored fishing boat) but, I wouldn't mind lounging around on someone's yacht this weekend. I'm still in need of a little vacay (and yes it looks like somebody wishes they still had a Spring Break). When all else fails I can just pretend I'm going on a fabulous yacht excursion. It's so easy to create nautical style:
  1. A striped top
  2. A solid colored bottom (preferably in White or Navy)


...and throw in something with rope detail for good measure.

Yacht trip or not, this look is a perfectly pulled together style for Spring.

above photo: by Sunset 92 on Flickr


Sexiest Polo $19 (Victoria's Secret), Slub Shadow Stripe T $61 (Splendid), Tie Front Tube Bra Top $15 (Victoria's Secret).

No comments: