Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Motivation: Get Lucky!

It's Monday and today of all days we need some motivation. How motivating is getting cash back when you shop? If you're a magazine freak like I am, this is a two for one special. I already subscribe to Lucky magazine (along with roughly a million others) and I honestly don't need another excuse to shop, but Lucky subscribers get cash back every time they shop online through myLuckyrewards.com. Here's how it works: Subscribe to Lucky magazine (here), sign up for My Lucky Rewards (here- it's free for Lucky subscribers), shop on the site, and get cash back (yes, they will send you a Visa prepaid check card with your rewards to your doorstep). Money back for shopping-that's pretty motivating, right?


right: Ecote Warei Dress $39.99, Urban Outfitters (get 3% cash back through My Lucky Rewards).






















Between cash back for shopping and Oprah's free KFC chicken offer, I can hardly contain myself these days.

No comments: