Monday, October 5, 2009

Aah...Springtime in Paris

Welcome back to another week. This week it's all about Paris as Fashion Week for Spring 2010 marches on. Paris has so many chic designers I found myself daydreaming about my fantasy vacation in the City of Lights.






Sonia Rykiel Spring 2010 RTW. This vintage inspired design is so ladylike. I'd probably swap that hat out for a similar vintage veil hat. And something about this just makes me want to grab a baguette. Check out the entire collection here.


















Givency Spring 2010 RTW. Nice twist on the Parisian stripes. I might stroll through a couple of museums in this one. Find out what else Givency has to offer here.



















Costume National Spring 2010 RTW. I'd be ready to do some real power shopping in this. Not the best option for trying on clothes. But when you look this fabulous, does it really matter? See the entire collection here.

















Stella McCartney Spring 2010 RTW. Something sexy to slip in for drinks after a great day at the Eiffel Tower. View Stella's entire collection. I know what you're thinking-These shorts are short, but it's my fantasy vacation and here my thighs are perfect and these shorts are totally appropriate (aah, I love Paris).

No comments: