Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to You: One Year Later and Still Drug Free

I can't believe I almost let this one slip past me. So without further adieu, Happy Birthday to the best blog a girl could ever have! It's Better Than Drugs is a year old (give or take a couple of days-I barely remember my own birthday) and every birthday blog has got to have a wish list.
  1. World Peace


  2. Affordable Health Care For All


  3. Clean Air


  4. A Weekly Massage


  5. A Puppy


And Maybe this...




The sight of snakes (or spiders) freaks me out, but I've always loved a great snake inspired piece of jewelry. It looks sexy and forbidden a' la Garden of Eden. Hypnosis Long Necklace $320, Swarovski.



You can see more detail on pic of the bracelet (try to ignore the actual snake-yikes). So perfect with a sleek all black ensemble or just about anything else you want to add a little sex appeal to.
Hypnosis Bangle $280, Swarovski.







No comments: