Friday, October 23, 2009

Groupie Love: The Sartorialist Comes To Los Angeles

Happy Friday everyone! As usual, am I ready for the weekend (long live Friday evening through Sunday around 6 or 7PM when I start to groan, "I can't believe it's already Monday"). I just wanted to share what us Fashion Junkies were doing last night in the City of Angels. Worldwide blogger and soon to be iconic people watcher (photographer), Scott Schuman, from The Sartorialist had his book signing last night (so many people came out). The book is a collection of photos from his blog of stylish (from his point of view) people around the world. I love to check out his blog and see what's going on in streets (relating fashion of course-for everything else I check the ybf). The book, also titled The Sartorialist, is now available in a paperback copy (mama couldn't spring for the $175 hardcover copy-beautiful coffee table book though).

photo right: Me and my fashion plate friend, Sonia.






I got my copy. Hey, bloggers are super important. Especially when they talk about fashion and really important stuff like that (wink, wink).

No comments: