Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's The Little Things

What are you thankful for? I can go on and on with all my blessings, but I'll spare you with the mushy stuff. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your loved ones. And I can't forget to thank you for checking out It's Better Than Drugs (yes, all 5 of you). Thanksgiving marks the start of the holiday season and I'd be crazy not to be thankful for all the wonderful food and treats that I'm going to experience. I'm looking forward to eating (in moderation of course-okay, it probably won't be in moderation on Thanksgiving day-but after that I promise), relaxing, and a little shopping. That's why I'm so thankful for these:

  • Fashionable Sweats-Sweats are perfect for lounging after a great holiday meal, shopping or wrapping gifts. To do this in complete comfort but without looking like you gained 75lbs or are recovering from the flu, check out (my personal favorite) flattering and ultra comfortable sweats from Gilly Hicks (online shopping may be best option for this store, the scent of cologne that permeates from the store is so strong I practically need a respirator after leaving).

photo courtesy of : http://www.flickr.com/photos/janelinton/ / CC BY 2.0


No comments: