Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Update: Where The Wild Things Are




Okay, I honestly have to say I hated to see Monday coming. Don't get me wrong, I love waking up every morning but I had so much fun this weekend I was dreading it's end. Halloween was a blast and not only did I wear a costume, I ventured out to just about the craziest place to be on Halloween night, West Hollywood. Year after year the city of West Hollywood holds its Halloween parade and this year (although I'm a native Californian) I decided to come out for the first time. Two words to describe my experience: fun and weird (okay, technically that was three).









One of my favorite groups. There were about 3 more of these well endowed gals with the group.















Channeling Beyonce'. All the Single uh Ladies?



















Great rendition of The Artist (although not in purple). If you have no idea who this is I'll tell you, "but first you have to purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka".















This gets the award for the most creative and most LA costume of the night. Dude walked the entire parade with is own velvet rope. And yes, I'm sure just about all bouncers/VIP doormen wear nail polish.








Oh yeah, the wait is over for the unveiling of my costume. I'm sure no one got any sleep this weekend just wondering what I was going to wear. No?...Well here it is anyway.When you find an authentic marching band uniform for 20 bucks, you make it your Halloween costume (Complete with shiny dance tights; Eat your heart out Beyonce').

No comments: