Monday, March 30, 2009

Easy Math













+











=


I'm not the world's greatest fitness lover but I'm no fool. I know working out creates the results that I like (i.e. flat stomach-hello) and Pilates is by the far my favorite way to get where I need to be. I used to take Pilates regularly and hands down had the best abs of my life (seriously). But believe it or not it's so easy to do some of the core ab exercises right at home (my favorite is the Pilates Hundred). Check out the top Pilates ab exercises here!

top photo: Pilates Double Straight Leg
middle photo: Pilates Criss Cross


Trina Turk Vintage Print triangle top $79 & bottom $79. I love the colorful vintage inspired print. What a great way to showcase those Pilates abs (not there yet-but I'm working on it one exercise at a time)

No comments: