Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Time Has Come

Spring is officially here and that means bathing suit season is around the corner. Summer will be here before we know it so I don't think I can put off exercising another minute (with pool parties, beach bonfires and vacations coming up and I would like to be in the pictures). The only thing more motivating than the thought of a firmer butt is cute exercise gear (I'm so deep and complex is scares me sometimes). Hey, it's a scientific fact looking cute makes you feel great and motivates you into action. Besides, you never know who you're going to run into at the gym. I don't care what you say no one wants to run into their ex or Friday night's potential date wearing a ratty t-shirt and hole ridden sweat pants (hey, it can happen).



































Target, a store very close to my heart, always has great workout clothing that is affordable and cute (there's a better selection in the stores). If you can't think of facing the gym without bringing high fashion to fitness check out Stella McCartney's collection for Adidas here (warning- cute stuff but it's going to cost you).

No comments: