Wednesday, March 18, 2009

White Hot!

I love the idea of a stand out accessory. This season we have a lot of choices: cool earrings, bracelets, statement necklaces. Why not switch it up a little with a stand out watch. These white watches demand attention, and tell time too (gotta love a two for one special)! The great thing about rocking a white watch is that you have the versatility of a neutral color but it's bolder and adds more pop than your basic black. Besides, I'm a sucker for a throwback look and I get a very 60's mod feel from white. Do you like?
Juicy Couture "Socialite" Bracelet Watch $195









Adidas "Candy Collection" Digital Watch $65. My pick - It's sporty, oversized, digital, and rubber (reminds me of my old Swatch watch).






























Oh, and there's also this option. Well, it's white and someone actually gave this to me. And yes, that is the Obama family on the face of the watch (wow).







No comments: