Monday, June 15, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

Happy Monday everyone! Every now and then I need a little push to help get my week going. What gives me a winning spirit? Here are a couple of things that just might inspire me.

Nothing kicks me into high gear like an invigorating scent that contains energizing grapefruit and the sweet flavor of mango. This one is in a solid form so you can slip it right into your purse and through airport security with ease. Pacifica solid perfume in Brazilian Mango Grapefruit, $9.




Monday blues and June gloom calls for a cute pick me up that only you have to know about. Hanky Panky thong $18 in Tumeric Yellow and low rise thong $18 in Sumac Purple



























Nothing jumpstarts my mood like a hot shoe in a hot color. These are cute in cheery purple and gold (great color combo-wink, wink). Emilio Pucci Strap Wedge, $349.99.










And speaking of champions and a winning spirit... Congratulations to the Los Angeles Lakers (what did you expect I'm from LA)! It looks like at least someone still eats their Wheaties.




No comments: