Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OK, They Got Me

I can't resist infomercials. I often have to restrain myself from picking up the phone and ordering The Instyler (knowing full well it's not going to both straighten and curl my hair at the same time). Hey, the Windsor Pilates videos do actually work (I broke down and ordered those on an early morning like 5 years ago). And who doesn't want to treat their clothing well by steaming instead of ironing for just two easy payments? One hundred dollars and two large steamers later, I rarely use the main steamer (but do have a lot less closet space) but the awkward travel steamer does come in handy. Save yourself the trouble and treat your clothing well for just $40 with the new Rowenta First Class travel iron. You can actually iron and steam your clothing and it's small enough where you would actually take it with you traveling (1.65lbs). Where was this iron when I was reaching for my wallet at 2AM to buy the Tobi Steamer?

No comments: