Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello, Kitty!

The cat's out of the bag, Fall fashion is full of animal magnetism. Welcome back the old cougar favorite, animal print (and let's stick to the cat family, no zebra please). While I can't bear to cover my entire body in a leopard dress (I'd feel like I'm about to pour a dry martini then take a trip past the school yard to lure a new boyfriend), I have been known to pull out a blouse or wear a great accessory in leopard. So, it wouldn't hurt to be armed with at least one item in animal print this Fall-it's a jungle out there.

photo courtesy of Peggy Bundy's Facebook page






D&G Dolce & Gabbana Ocelot Print Chiffon Blouse $415. The sexy secretary blouse goes wild. Dress this up or down by adding a fitted blazer and dark skinny jeans or a black pencil skirt and pumps.



Don't have $400, buy this one for $49 from the Spiegel catalog here.













Betsy Johnson "Caelen" Pump $200. I love the pink sole on this shoe-fun. Throw these on and make a basic outfit pop. Anything from jeans and t-shirt, a black suit or neutral dress.

No comments: