Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Trend Alert: Biker Shorts- I Just Can't Do It

Another week is here and I can't let another day past by without directing our attention to a serious problem in fashion. I know retro fashion is hot, but I just can't condone the resurgence of biker shorts. Why? The scary part is, all levels of fashion have begun to embrace the biker short (yes even you high fashionista's can purchase a pair for over $300). If you do decide to go along with this trend I can't say you have my support. However, I can loan you my New Edition NE Heartbreak tour t-shirt to wear with them.

right photo: Printed Nylon Cycle Short $30, American Apparel Friends don't let friends wear these!




JUST SAY NO !

























Nylon Cycle Short $28, American Apparel














Digital Ottoman Biker Short $395, Alexander Wang. My bad, you can actually buy biker shorts for almost $400. I love Alexander Wang, but why?

No comments: