Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fashionable Reads

Hey, I read. But I'm not really the one who reads a magazine for the articles if you know what I'm sayin'. I've always been fascinated with clothing and beautiful images (READ: lots of pictures). That's why I love a good coffee table book. They're page after page of big, shiny photos and there may be a paragraph or two thrown in for you to read if you insist. Here are some of the books that caught my eye.



I already love the site, now I can bring two of my favorite activities to my living room (people watching and fashion). It's a huge book full of candid shots of fashionable people on the street (like stalking unsuspecting people around the world-oh like I'm the only person into that). Thanks for the heads up Son.






I can't afford the luggage collection, but I can afford this book. For LV fanatics and novices alike. Hurry up and buy this book before they try to knock it off too.






They discontinued the magazine (sad face), but they can't keep a good book down. I love this book and think it's the ultimate do-it-yourself style guide for the home. Hey, don't you think your house (apartment, room at your parents house, or possibly back seat of your car in this economy) deserves to be fashionable too?

No comments: