Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are We There Yet?

It's only January and the fashion world is already somewhere around August (keep up people, keep up). Yes, the Pre-Fall 2010 collections have begun to make their way down the runway and even though I just took down my Christmas decorations I'm always excited to get a sneak peak.



Louis Vuitton









Louis Vuitton showed some great outerwear options this time around. I love the girly, retro feel of the short swing cape and coat.




Tibi


















I'm usually a big fan of Tibi's colorful frocks for Spring and Summer. Although I still love the harem pant and this jacket, it does ultimately look like a repeat from last Fall. I do however like the idea of bringing bright color into Fall and the contrast between the long dress and casual cropped jacket.



Alexander Wang




















I just can't get enough of Alexander Wang. The secret is in the details. He takes the most basic items and just tweaks it a bit. A basic sweater coat or white button down may not be that exciting. But, add an asymmetrical hem and a corset-minimalism at its best!


No comments: