Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New You?

Happy New Year Ladies! I'm so excited about 2010. I'm looking forward to an exciting year. Expect some new things from It's Better Than Drugs (a new look on the horizon, more videos, more fashion and more stress busting fun). Did you make any resolutions this year? Did any of them revolve around heath and fitness? Let me guess-eat better, exercise more, tone up or lose weight? Well it looks like you might be in luck, someone (or something) is going to save you a lot of time and effort. Step away from the Stair Master
and step in to a pair of Booty Pop Panties. Apparently they're all the rage in Hollywood (seriously). When I first found out about these I assumed it was a joke. But, to my surprise and horror-all true (WHY?). Honestly, they're not a new concept. Does anyone else remember those ads for the padded panties in the back of the Essence and Ebony magazines? So, for you ladies who can't stomach another squat in the gym; It's a new year, what are you waiting for? Make that booty "Pop" (somebody shoot me, please)!

No comments: