Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In The Trenches

One of Spring's most popular trends is an old favorite, the classic trench coat (flashers across the world can rejoice- fashion forward at last). They were spotted all over the runways at the Spring 2010 fashion shows. The good news is since we're in the middle of Winter and coats are now on sale you may be able to snag one for cheap or shop your own closet for the trench coat you wore two years ago (I've got one waiting on me in my closet as we speak). But if you don't already have your hands on a trench coat now is as good a time as any to make your move.






Burberry Packable Trench Coat $595.
The king (or in this case queen) of the Classic Trench.











A similar but more affordable option.
Mid-length trench coat, Gap $88.




















If I had my pick and an extra $1100 laying around...
Zucca Tricotine Trench coat $1176.
Modern neckline that's cool and versatile.

No comments: