Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Animal Instincts

The Fall 2010 Ready to Wear shows are underway (yes, fashion has a funny little way of always making you feel two steps behind). On a hard over-worked week like this, the Fall collection Michael Kors gave be the most excitement and hope. I can just see myself boarding my private jet in one those fur coats. Luxury at it's finest.




Michael Kors Fall 2010 RTW. Check out the entire collection here.














I've got dibs on this one (and if I can just manage to sell my car, I can have it)!











Looks like the fur stole is back.







Okay, he went a little overboard with the fur skirt. Even Kate Moss might look fat in this.





So many furs, so little time. The PETA folks must have been locked in a basement during this show. I have a feeling there will be many faux fur options come Fall.

all photos courtesy of Style.com

No comments: