Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Look Sexy in Sweats

There's a certain underwear/lounge wear store I'm currently obsessed with. I often find myself braving the pubescent styling, impossibly dark lighting and seriously overpowering scent of perfume just to sort through their sexy (and comfortable) underwear and the most decadent sweats ever. Suddenly I can't get enough of buying soft, comfortable sweats. Am I actually becoming one of those people who dress for comfort? What's next for me? An early debut of mom jeans (which would be particularly disturbing because I don't even have children)? Okay, I'll officially admit it-I love sweats. Not necessarily the ones with words written across the butt, but sweats that look like real clothes. They do exist and you don't even have to be on a couch or in a gym to wear them.

Alexander Wang Spring 2010 RTW
photo courtesy of Style.com






Cute look for Spring. Juicy Luxe Fleece Romper $168.















Helmet Lang Cotton Cashmere Harlem Pants $275























Rogan "Morita" Sweatshirt $228. Wear this with everything!
















It's not all about drab gray sweats. You can mix in some color. GAP has a new hoodie with a slim body skimming cut. It can look pretty sexy when zipped down and worn alone or layered with a vest or denim shirt on top. I tried this on and actually bought it in this obnoxious, bright neon yellow (so sue me). It was so soft, I couldn't resist.
The cozy fleece hoodie $25, GAP (right now only 20 bucks in stores)






No comments: