Friday, February 26, 2010

Michael Mania: Captain EO is back!

It's time to party like it's 1986! Or least party along with a short film that debuted in 1986. I know I'm a Michael Jackson freak, and in keeping with that I am in total support of Disneyland re-releasing it's short 3-D film starring Michael, Captain EO (now playing as of Tuesday). I honestly saw it at least four times at Disneyland when it was originally playing (I'm serious) and wouldn't mind viewing it again (granted the line is under an hour-I have my limits). I love the fact that although Michael Jackson is gone he's creating a new generation of fans all over again. Watch your back Elvis.


Here's a video of one of the songs originally featured in the short film. Enjoy!


Just in case you don't get to Disneyland, here's a little taste of Captain EO (without the 3-D and sound effects You Tube gives it no justice): Part 1 and Part 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Landon and I are sooo there. Just have to figure out a day for him to ditch school. Hate the weekends at Disney
Lady Lewis
Still mourning Mike...