Friday, February 19, 2010

Is Isaac Mizrahi on "Target" for Fall?

Happy Friday all! The weekend just couldn't come fast enough. And while we're on the subject of Target, I really miss Isaac Mizrahi's line for Target (yes, I shop at Target-right now I'm feeling their collaborations with Converse). With so many Fall 2010 RTW fashion collections to preview, I decided to check out Isaac's collection (what can I say, I'm a loyal Target devotee). Here's what caught my eye. Your thoughts?


Isaac Mizrahi
Fall 2010 RTW
Honestly, who doesn't love good leather?











A laid back approach to dressing up-throw a casual jacket on top of everything.
















The use of this burnt orange combination is just perfect for Fall-warm and rich. This might be too much color for most, but I love the variations of the color, texture and draping of this look.





...oh and cute little fur bags.







Same concept on the color combo and texture. But when paired with the skirt and jacket I have an overwhelming urge to go trick or treating.




View the entire collection and make your own assessment.
all photos courtesy of style.com

No comments: