Friday, March 26, 2010

A Blast From The Past

Do you mind if I head down memory lane this Friday? I stumbled across these videos and they really made me smile (and sing along). Can you keep a secret? My very first concert was The Time with special guests, New Edition and The Jets. I can remember dancing around in my oversized purple satin blazer with black polka dots with my friend Patrice and my dad like it was yesterday (don't even try to do the math). Speaking of The Jets, what ever happened to them ? Where ever they are they sure knew how to get the party started with this one...




Speaking of parties, what ever happened to the end of the night when they would throw on all the slow jams? I forgot this was actually one of Jet's hits. I still love this one. I feel sorry for anyone who's in the car with me when this song comes on.

No comments: