Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar's Monday Mash Up-the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

As if you needed another opinion about the Oscars, here's my two cents. Hey, you know what opinions are like, so who would I be if I didn't have one. There were so many horrible dresses last night it was difficult to choose but the award goes to...

Actually there's a three way tie!



Zoe Saldana in Givency
No Zoe, the joke's on you. I wish I could find a better picture that displayed the high front split that showcased Zoe's painfully skinny legs. Two things she may want to consider-firing/killing her stylist and eating a baked potato

photo: Reuters






Charlize Theron in Christian Dior
What in the lavender floral breasted hell! It wasn't a good night for the color purple. Tacky!
photo: Getty Images



Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel Couture
No, Carrie no! I'm sure Sex and City Fans around the world had to cover their eyes. Bad dress but even worst hair. Did she get in a fist fight before she hit the red carpet?


photo: Huffington Post





Like I said-the hair? I don't get it.

photo: AP




And the winner is...


Sandra Bullock in Marchesa
I loved the silhouette, sparkle and color of this gown. I thought her hair and makeup also were beautiful on her. Very fitting for an Oscar winner. Congrats!






What did you think?

photo: Huffington Post

No comments: