Monday, March 15, 2010

Flower Girl: Spring's Perfect Floral Dress

Welcome to another wonderful week! What am I so happy about on a Monday? Well, we're smack dab in the middle of March and boy am I ready for Spring (I was completely spoiled by the weather yesterday). And how do you welcome Spring and all it's sunny glory? I think it's best to show appreciation with flowers. You just can't beat a beautiful Spring floral dress.





Elizabeth and James Floral Print Halter $395







Cute floral dresses just the way I like them, short and sweet!












Floral Cocktail Dress $27.50, Forever 21.













Stacie Floral Dress $49.50, Delia's.










Balance some of that floral sweetness by pairing with a boyfriend blazer or a casual denim jacket.



The Boyfriend Blazer $64, Fred Flare.








No comments: