Friday, March 5, 2010

Okay, Now I'm Hungry-Something Funny 4 Your Friday

Happy Friday! So, initially I wasn't going to post this video after I already saw it on BlackSnob.com but it was so damn funny I couldn't resist. Maybe because I'm so serious about my breakfast spots I feel such allegiance to this video. A good dinner is nice but in my opinion I can honestly say, nothing beats a good Brunch.



When I saw that you can actually buy t-shirts on the website webrunchhard.com to announce to the world you Brunch Hard, I starting thinking of a comeback video. I can just see a mob of people running through the Ritz Carlton's Sunday brunch in these.
Speaking of Brunch, I'm waiting for the new Ritz Carlton to open in Downtown LA. The Ritz always does a fabulous (but expensive) brunch. Any takers? I got a pair of drawstring sweat pants with your name on them.

No comments: