Friday, September 11, 2009

Extra! Extra! Read All About It

Thank God It's Friday (so cliche' but 100% true)! All my emphasis on not buying any clothing this month has clouded my head. I miraculously let the hottest movie event for fashionistas slip my mind. Good thing I have fabulous friends to pick up the slack when I've completely gone insane. So now I have my tickets and I'm ready to see September Issue! It hits select theaters today (in Los Angeles and select cities-check info here) and chronicles the day in and day out of Vogue magazine's editor, Anna Wintour (the actual muse for the Devil in the blockbuster movie and book, The Devil Wears Prada). Well don't just sit there, run out and go see this movie and tell 'em Genise sent you (oh no, you're not going to get a discount or anything and I'm sure they have no idea who I am but, it's just kinda fun to order people to do that). Enjoy!

Photo: The real Devil, Anna Wintour, courtesy of TheSeptemberIssue.com

No comments: