Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sleek & Chic: Gucci Gets it Right

I know we're barely crawling into Fall, but according to fashion- it's all about the Spring 2010 season (as we speak it's Fashion Week in Milan). I'm going to be brutally honest, I haven't been knocked over by any one collection (I know, I think I may make a doctor's appointment tomorrow). But I'll tell you what I do like: a sleek, monochromatic look. I'm sure you've mastered all black. Try pulling together a great look with a variety layers and textures in a lighter shade of the same color family (like this gray or a cool tan). Very minimalist and very chic. I think it's a fresh idea for Spring whatever designer you choose. Trust me on this, I know what I'm talking about. Who are you going to listen to someone like Vogue's Anna Wintour? Come on, she's had the same haircut for like 20 years (or something like that...um...you know I'm kidding, right Anna?).

photos: Gucci Spring 2010 RTW. You be the judge. See the entire collection here.


No comments: