Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stress Less

Okay let's admit it, the recession is effecting all of us. Whether it be employment woes, the rising costs of living (gas prices are like $3.25 a gallon), or just constantly hearing over and over again in the media how bad everyone's doing. How much shopping can one do without digging deeper into the your own personal finance recession (I must admit a new dress or pair of shoes every now and then never killed anyone and does make me feel good)? Honestly speaking sometimes I just get stressed. How do I spell stress relief? These things sure might help.


Start with a deep breath, then try Yoga.











shown: Cat pose. Check out more stress relieving poses here

Then take a warm bath. There's nothing like a little aromatherapy. Add an oil with a soothing scent like Lavender, Chamomile or Vanilla.
















Finally...Slip into something comfortable and get some well deserved rest




Victoria's Secret Soft Sheer Nightie $28. I always feel better and more relaxed after a bath and slipping into something sexy and comfortable. I must say, I love cotton!




No comments: