Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day Love

Congratulations, we made it-the three day weekend is here! Since I know everybody is about to get their last weekend of the summer on, why don't I help move things along with some fun music that'll make you smile. It's Friday and there's no reason not to be ecstatic about it. Hey, don't worry about the silly details of where you're going or what you're going to do over the Labor Day weekend-it's a free day off (are you crazy?) just enjoy!


This video is a funny blast from the past. Take note of the fashion and various feathered hairstyles showcased in this video. This should add some reinforcement to my movement to end the wearing of all biker shorts (outside of actually riding a bike or working out in a gym).






This song always pumps me up and makes me want to dance. Another thing to be pumped up about-leather is back! Check out SWV's head to toe leather outfits in this video.

No comments: