Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big Night In

2009 is officially on its way out, make way for 2010! After a long hard year I really want to party but I'm kind of feeling the stay at home vibe. By no means does this mean I don't want to dress up for New Year's Eve. You can be fabulous and comfortable. Believe me, a few friends, drinks and a karaoke machine (I know, I'm a complete weirdo) make a wild night in. I'm looking forward to a great night and I won't have to stand in line or circle around for a parking spot.



I love the ease and comfort of a jumpsuit or maxi dress for a great night in. One stop shopping: just put on a go! These versatile outfits can be dressed up with jewelry and heels or dressed down with a fancy thong flat.






























1 comment:

Dance411 said...

I can't take it! I love all 3!!!