Monday, November 3, 2008

I Feel Like A Woman: Ladylike Accessories

I know everyone is waiting with baited breath to see how my Halloween costume turned out (I'm sure you could hardly sleep just thinking about it). I did my version of the 20's Flapper, minus the famous bobbed hair style (I decided I couldn't be bothered with a wig this year). You know what? I really underestimated the excitement of red lipstick and piling on accessories. I should do this way more often. There are so many options available that bring that feminine touch to any outfit. Any outfit can be taken up a notch with the right accessories. Take your pick on which accents to add: gloves, cocktail rings, necklaces (this one mixes in the brooch, a fab throw back accessory), a lady-like clutch. Right now I'm obsessed with gloves and love a variety of looks from sporty short leather ones to the long elbow length style (very glamorous and old school chic). I'm definitely going to start accessorizing immediately with gloves and cocktail rings (and maybe more necklaces) because you can never have too many options and a lady has the right to change her mind.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's you're friend in the back?? Love ya!!