Friday, November 14, 2008

It's FRIDAY: To All My Single Ladies (ok, and to all the ladies who used to be single too - love you all) - Beyonce's roll call

This should get you ready for the club (or a very exciting night with you, the couch, and blockbuster)! I know many of you have seen Beyonce's video, Single Ladies, but I was urged by a friend to put it up on my site and couldn't resist because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this video. I have no fashion inspiration or tips to offer I just think it's hot! I will say, every time I hear this song and especially when I see the video it pumps me up and makes me want to dance (and purchase a one shoulder bodysuit). I wholeheartedly promise not to purchase and refrain from wearing the bodysuit if you will. Enjoy!






On second thought, after watching this video again I just may be inspired to get to the gym. Here are some great lower body exercises I like (the "plie squat" works particularly well).

3 comments:

Dance411 said...

this is me and Marley's joint! I was dancing last week to this in my living room trying to recreate this! HA!

Anonymous said...

I love that song too! And no, I'm not single cuz he liked it so much, he "put a ring on it".
I think I'll leave the one shoulder bodice to Ms. B...excuse me, Mrs. B.
Lady Lewis

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin you haven't seen nothing until you see this dude, I'm jealous!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ifGHUfR5Ks


Enjoy, Nellie