Monday, November 24, 2008

Shop It To Me Baby!

One of the best things about being me is having cool friends. And what do you know, yesterday a little birdie (aka one of my cool friends) told me about a hot new site, Shop It To Me (thanks
Ms. Diaz). No, it's not another online sample sale site (and believe me, I have nothing against sample sales). Actually, it's like having a personal shopper scan all the online sites for sales on items from your absolute favorite designers in your size. Not that I need another excuse to shop, but these sites are making it easier and easier to shop and save (and every smart girl loves to shop and save, right?). You just log on to the site and sign up (it takes about 5 minutes to plug in your fave designers and sizes). Shop It To Me will alert you by email to let you know when and where your coveted items are on sale. This sounds like it may be way to much potential shopping trouble for me. But if you think you (or your wallet) can handle it, sign up and wait for the sales to roll in.

1 comment:

tshops said...

Genise-thanks for the great post about us! We'd love to make you a Trendsetter (www.shopittome.com/trendsetters). Email me trendsetters@shopittome.com for more info!