Monday, November 10, 2008

You Go Girl: Ciara goes for the gusto!

I saw this video (Ciara's Go Girl) and immediately thought two things 1. I want to be her when I grow up and 2. Menswear is hot! A little masculine touch to a feminine ensemble is undeniably sexy and easy to pull off. Try basic looks like a crisp white button down shirt, a well tailored tuxedo styled jacket, vests, and slim black pants. But don't try any of splits Ciara does in the video at home. Anyway you look at it a menswear inspired look is a short cut to make a girl feel like a woman.

Check out the video here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwen Stefani is killing the shoe game! Her stuff is always on point.

Anonymous said...

Of course I ALWAYS want the most expensive shoe in the list! But I guess it is better than drugs!!! LOL!!!

S