Tuesday, November 11, 2008

LA Special: Hot New Store Alert - Confederacy

I was minding my own business this afternoon and stumbled across this new store, Confederacy (just 3 weeks old). I'm not sure what I think about the name, but I do think this store has a good mix of high end designers from Alexander Wang and Opening Ceremony (this line had some really unique pieces that weren't priced too out of line) to Zac Posen. Confederacy offers very limited quantities of each item and gets new shipments in daily. Make sure to walk through the back door where it will lead you to a small courtyard to the men's section that also holds all the shoes and handbags (cute, unique styles). Although it's located in a unlikely spot in Hollywood for an upscale store, it's two store fronts away from American Apparel and a really cute (and brand spanking new) gift shop, Happy (opened last Friday), which screams this is a up and coming shopping neighborhood.

Confederacy
4661 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Opening Ceremony Open Back Mini Dress $374 I saw this dress in the store today in Navy (very hot). I personally think the model below should have bought a slightly bigger size for a better fit.

No comments: