Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Red, White & The Blue: Barack Obama Wins!

Well the Blues have it, and Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America (See the electoral map here)! I'm so proud to be an American and excited be a part of this historic time. This should be an exciting time for everyone because America is truly pointed in the direction of change and opportunity for all its citizens (the sky's the limit). I can hardly concentrate because I'm so full of positive energy. There is no better time than the present to be patriotic and to display vibrant color. Here's some of the looks that inspire me.





J Crew Velvet Ecole Jacket $168 (its a blazer that's very "official business" and luxe at the same time)





Herve Leger sleeveless mini $950.00 (I know it's a splurge, but it's so timeless and sexy. More importantly, Serena Williams showed no mercy when she wore a similar Herve Leger dress in this month's Bazaar)





























Tory Burch "T" Perforated Suede Bag $395 (classic and understated in a bold color)


























P.S. What do we think about our future first lady's victory dress?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love IT. Thank you so much for inviting me to your site. I shall visit often. I'm a shopping addict and I have no plans of seeking help. Keep the tips coming.

Reba( Bridgette's friend. We met last night at the OBAMA victory party)

Anonymous said...

I didn't like Shelly's victory dress. :( I have seen it on a runway model and it wasn't very flattering on her either. Sorry Mr. Rodriguez.
Lady Lewis

Carmia Marshall said...

I love this blog! Current, to the point, and informational. Keep up the good work, GENISE!