Monday, January 5, 2009

Dolce and Gabbana's Silk Pantsuit Hot Off The Spring '09 Runway: HATED IT

Okay, hear me out on this one. I'm fashion's biggest fan but even I have my limits. This time I think Dolce & Gabbana have gone too far with this one. Usually they can do no wrong on the runway but this silk pantsuit trend is way too Hugh Hefner for me. I love pants, I love silk, and adore a hot suit but no one's going to get me to pay several thousand dollars for something that looks like I purchased it at Victoria's Secret and can wear to bed. I recently saw another designer do a similar look for Spring '09 in a pale pink (can't remember who-where's my memory when I need it). Did they all attend a sleepover together and come up with this idea? Anyway, just my thoughts. Oh look, I think this one comes with a robe. Do you think they've gone to far?

No comments: