Friday, January 9, 2009

I Want That Bag (and the coat and I'll take the belt too)!

Ladies, ladies, ladies...If you want to feel shopping bliss close your eyes and imagine yourself surrounded by the most beautiful designer items and imagine them 30-50% off retail. Open your eyes. It's not a dream if you're in a high class consignment shop. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can't underestimate the power of a good consignment shop. Today a friend of mine urged me to stop by I Want That Bag, an authentic bag resale shop on L.A.'s famous Robertson Blvd. It's filled with lightly used (and occasionally new) designer shoes & handbags. You can find any bag from Chanel, Chloe, to Louis Vuitton (there's tons of bags and hard to find luggage trunks) in this well edited shop. I tried on a hot pair of never worn Christian Dior heels dropped off by a famous (basket) ballers wife. If you are ever in the Los Angeles area do your designer bag research and make sure this shop is a must see. But before you leave make sure you scan the room for wallets and belts in the display case. They also have a small collection of clothing (a coat or a dress here or there). I can't believe I almost walked out the place without noticing this beautiful Dolce & Gabbana navy wool coat for $389 (retails for around $2500). F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S (this picture doesn't do this coat any justice)! Know of any hot spots in your hometown (spill the beans already)?
P.S. Doesn't my girl look glamorous in the photo above (the mink is for sale but hadn't been priced yet)?

1 comment:

Miss Surgery said...

I left several items over $5000.00 worth to be consigned, they have been sold, over 2 months ago and Miranda the store owner refuses to return my phone call...she claims the "check "was mailed on October 17th, even though it was promised on October 10th when I dropped off another $2000.00 Chanel purse with tags from Neiman Marcus to be sold back in September...Which was sold for $1300.00, after I specifically said I would not take any less than what I paid for the purse as It was in mint collection and had never been used...so the owner Miranda will not return my phone calls...I left a LV luggage, Balenciaga bag, Tods suede purse, and more!!!!