Monday, January 26, 2009

Haute Stepper

Ladies get those pedicures ready, do I have a treat for you. There's nothing better than a pair of hot shoes other than a new pair of hot shoes (if they're on sale, even better)! Oh how do I love thee let me count the ways. Spring's beautiful shoes are better than a bouquet of flowers and the perfect cure for a usually bland outfit (just add hot shoes and you have instant cool). Note to the fellas: If you want to brighten our day don't send flowers just send shoes. Wouldn't you agree?

(right photo: Tee-Off Peep Toe, Davis by Ruthie Davie Spring 09 Collection)







Rolando Python $1195 (a hefty investment-I can go to Fuji for a week at this price), Christian Louboutin

So nice I had to show them twice. Adorable in Pink or Roccia Gray. Ok, so you don't need to run off and get a pedicure to rock these but do we have to get so technical?
















Christian Louboutin beware! These are just as high and sexy (and almost as expensive) as the famous red soled ones but these have a flashy yellow sole instead.









Add these to any basic outfit to turn up the heat (they'd look especially cute with this black silk jumpsuit).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a taxi or a chauffer for that last shoe. I love the green and black combination and I love showing off my toes...