Friday, January 30, 2009

Attack of The 7 Foot Woman

I love these shoes and have been on a mad hunt for them ever since I laid eyes on them. But, are 5 1/4 inch heels really fair? Are there any studies showing the hard numbers on how many women have fallen, broken ankles, or been mistaken for a transvestite in these shoes? I mean, I love being a tall woman but do I really need to be 6'3 just to wear the latest heels? On second thought, high heels do wonders for a girl's legs (I'm already beginning to feel weak). I'll just try them on (the pressure is starting to get to me). Maybe I'll just break down just this once and get one pair of ridiculously high stilettos. Should I give in? Have you?


Yves Saint Laurent Strappy Platform Sandals, $895

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always say, "if it makes you happy and doesn't break the bank...go for it!"
Lady Lewis