Monday, February 9, 2009

Go Ahead, Get The Brazilian

...Shoe that is! Brazil is known for it's hot beaches and sexy barely there bikinis, but they also churn out some fabulous, high quality shoes. I think it's hard to find the balance of great (sexy, high heeled) shoes and comfort. But I do have a couple pairs of shoes that I absolutely love that have one thing in common, they were made in Brazil. Brazilian women practically live in heels (and thongs for that matter) and we can too (just the heels please). Who doesn't want to look the part of a sexy Brazilian bombshell all while being extremely comfortable? So don't forget to check the label for quality leather and craftsmanship, great style and comfort; sign me up Brazil. Who's coming with me?


right photo: Aaliyah Sandal $292, Pour La Victoire. These come in a variety of colors; but Electric Blue nubuck, heaven.



















Paige Motorcycle Sandal $292, Pour La Victoire. Black not bold enough for you, these come in green too.
















Fen Pump $316.90, L.A.M.B. These pumps are so versatile they can go with anything from pantsuits to mini dresses.

















Tamika Slingback $316.90, L.A.M.B















Greer Sandal $175, Corso Como














Pollyana Boot $202.98, Corso Como. Not exactly a sexy heel but a girl needs and cool boot too.












From my personal collection: past season Pour La Victoire sandals (left) and Corso Como booties (right). Both super comfortable and hot (I literally get stopped constantly on the street when I wear the Corso Como booties)!

No comments: